The primary objective of this course is to build on Python fundamentals by teaching students how to write more complex expressions and statements. Students will learn about Boolean logic and how to write and execute statements and if/then conditionals. Students will also learn the fundamentals of modules and packages and how to work with lists, tuples and dictionaries.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Python coding structure works
- Generate and execute statements, conditionals and functions
- Understand and create computer programs based around Boolean logic
- Create and manipulate basic modules and packages
- Identify coding mistakes
- Differentiate between lists, tuples, and dictionaries
- Write and debug expressions, statements, and multiple lines of code
- Write and execute simple games that incorporate the principles of coding logic
You will be able to download the full Intermediate Python Course which consists of 5 lessons. Each lesson consists of 1 short animated video (~10 minutes), 5+ practice exercises and games, and one final review, which students complete before moving on to the next lesson. Note: We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org.
Special pre-order price: $25
Retail price after August 1, 2018: $49
Available for download from Codemakers: September 30, 2018
We will send you an email when course materials are ready for download!