Introduction to Python
In our Introduction to Python course, you learn the basics of variables, strings, loops, functions, and expressions, and how to use Boolean logic to generate and execute conditional statements. You also learn the fundamentals of object-oriented programming using modules, tuples, lists, classes, and standard tools for data efficiency.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- execute basic output commands and identify coding errors
- differentiate between variables, expressions, statements, and functions
- write lineal and variable expressions
- understand how numbers and integers work
- understand how operators and functions work
- differentiate between objects, classes, and modules
- write, debug, and repair errors in basic code fragments
- identify logical constructs common to all programming languages
With your purchase, you will be able to download the full Introduction to Python course, which consists of 5 short animated videos (~10 minutes), 25+ coding projects and games, and 5 review practices. We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org. Our Intro to Python course is managed through an online members platform, where you can track your progress, post discussion questions, and participate in live workshops with our programmers.
This is a digital product and course materials are downloaded upon purchase.