Students will learn about Boolean logic and how to write and execute statements and if/then conditionals. Students will also learn the fundamentals of modules and packages and how to work with lists, tuples and dictionaries.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe how Python coding structure works
- Generate and execute statements, conditionals and functions
- Understand and create computer programs based around Boolean logic
- Create and manipulate basic modules and packages
- Identify coding mistakes
- Differentiate between lists, tuples, and dictionaries
- Write and debug expressions, statements, and multiple lines of code
- Write and execute simple games that incorporate the principles of coding logic
You will be able to download the full Intermediate Python course, which consists of 5 short animated videos (~10 minutes), 25+ coding projects and games, and 5 review practices. We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org.
With your course purchase, you have access to the Members Community where you can post questions and participate in live workshops with our programmers.
Will be available in June 2019.