The primary objective of this course is to teach students about more complex data structures in Python. Students will develop their conceptual understanding of objects, methods, and classes, and will learn how to design and manipulate objects and classes. Students will also deepen their understanding of Python code structure and syntax in preparation for advanced work.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the differences between objects, classes, modules, and functions
- Generate and execute coding commands to design new classes
- Work with modules, inheritance, and value attribution
- Identify more complex coding mistakes and manage exceptions
- Write and execute more complex games and processes that incorporate deeper understanding of Python coding structure
You will be able to download the full Advanced Python Course which consists of 5 lessons. Each lesson consists of 1 short animated video (~10 minutes), 5+ practice exercises and games, and one final review, which students complete before moving on to the next lesson. Note: We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org.
Special pre-order price: $25
Retail price after August 1, 2018: $49
Available for download from Codemakers: October 2018
We will send you an email when course materials are ready for download!