Students will develop their conceptual understanding of objects, methods, and classes, and will learn how to design and manipulate objects and classes. Students will also deepen their understanding of Python code structure and syntax in preparation for advanced work.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the differences between objects, classes, modules, and functions
- Generate and execute coding commands to design new classes
- Work with modules, inheritance, and value attribution
- Identify more complex coding mistakes and manage exceptions
- Write and execute more complex games and processes that incorporate deeper understanding of Python coding structure
You will be able to download the full Advanced Python Course, which consists of 5 lessons, 5 short animated videos (~10 minutes), 25+ coding projects and games, and 5 review practices, which students complete before moving on to the next lesson. We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org.
With your course purchase, you have access to the Members Community where you can post questions and participate in live workshops with our programmers.
Will be available in August 2019.