INTRO TO PYTHON - FREE COURSE SAMPLE
For a preview of how we teach coding, download a free sample of our course materials!
In this sample, you will receive:
· Intro to Python Lesson 1 video
· Intro to Python Lesson 2 video
· 1 short coding exercise*
· 2 coding projects with step-by-step documentation*
*Students begin coding in Lesson 2.
Introduction to Python - Course Overview
In our Introduction to Python course, you learn the basics of variables, strings, loops, functions, and expressions, and how to use Boolean logic to generate and execute conditional statements. You also learn the fundamentals of object-oriented programming using modules, tuples, lists, classes, and standard tools for data efficiency.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- identify logical constructs common to all programming languages
- execute basic output commands and identify coding errors
- differentiate between variables, expressions, statements, and functions
- write lineal and variable expressions
- understand how numbers and integers work
- understand how operators and functions work
- differentiate between objects, classes, and modules
- write, debug, and repair errors in basic code fragments
This is a digital product and course materials are downloaded upon purchase.