PYTHON SUMMER CAMP
Python Summer Camp is open to rising 9th to 12th graders.
Each week-long summer session meets three hours per day and covers the entire Intro to Python curriculum: Python Basics, Python Foundations, Python Functions, Python Objects, and Efficiency:
- Level I - Strings / Variables / Loops / Conditional Statements
- Level II - List Comprehensions / Standard Library Functions
- Level III - Objects and Classes
- Level IV - Efficiency
In addition to workshops and coding exercises, coders also practice their skills on game projects and challenges:
- Level A - Basic Combat, Dragon Adventure
- Level B - Bird Bingo, Plinko
- Level C - Cave Adventure, Racing Simulator
Coders receive a CODEMAKERS Certificate of Achievement at the completion of their Summer session.
We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org.
- No previous coding experience is required.
- Students must bring their own laptops.
- Hours: 9a - 12p Monday through Friday
- Fee: $349 per session