WORKSHOP - LEVEL I
Intro to Python Workshop - Level I
- Format: Instructor-led workshop
- Time allotted: 90 minutes
- Lessons covered: Lessons 1 and 2
- Subjects covered: Strings, variables, loops, and conditional statements
- Maximum group: 6 coders
The following Workshops are required for successful completion of the Intro to Python course:
- Level I - Strings / Variables / Loops / Conditional Statements
- Level II - Random Functions / List Comprehensions
- Level III - List Comprehensions / Standard Library Functions / Building Functions
- Level IV - Objects and Classes / Selection Sort / Binary Search
You may select a Workshop date and time from the Calendar. RSVP recommended but not required.
To participate in any of our Workshops and Projects, you must have an active CODEMAKERS membership.