PROJECT - LEVEL III
Intro to Python Project - Level III
Coders who have completed the Intro to Python Level III Workshop can select from one of the following instructor-led projects: Bird Bingo, Plinko, Yahtzee or Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Format: Instructor-led workshop
- Time allotted: 60 minutes
- Lessons covered: Lessons 3 and 4
- Subjects covered: List comprehensions, standard library functions, building functions
- Maximum group: 6 coders
Five total Projects are required for completion of the Intro to Python course:
- Level II - Select 1 from: Basic Combat, Wizard Duel, Dragon
- Level III - Select 2 from: Bird Bingo, Plinko, Yatzy or Monte Carlo Simulation
- Level IV - Select 2 from: Adventure Game, Racing Simulator or Population Simulator
You may select a Project date and time from the Calendar. RSVP recommended but not required.
To participate in any of our Workshops and Projects, you must have an active CODEMAKERS membership.