MEMBERSHIP AND PYTHON COURSE PACKAGE
The Membership and Python Course Package includes first month's Membership ($49) and all Python Workshops ($180) and Projects ($140).
- Regular membership fee: $49 first month / $25 per month thereafter
- Cancel anytime - no long-term commitment required
- Membership fee includes all Intro to Python course materials, drop-in hours, coding challenges, and gaming activities like foosball and ping pong.
The following Workshops are required for successful completion of the Intro to Python course:
- Level I - Strings / Variables / Loops / Conditional Statements (Lessons 1 and 2)
- Level II - List Comprehensions / Standard Library Functions (Lesson 3)
- Level III - Building Functions / Objects and Classes (Lessons 3 and 4)
- Level IV - Objects and Classes / Binary Search (Lessons 4 and 5)
Five Projects are required for completion of the Intro to Python course:
- Level A - Basic Combat, Wizard Duel, Dragon [2 selections]
- Level B - Bird Bingo, Plinko, Yatzy, Monte Carlo Simulation [2 selections]
- Level C - Adventure Game, Racing Simulator, Population Simulator [1 selection]
You may RSVP for Workshops and Practices through the Calendar. This membership package never expires.
Please note: CODEMAKERS™ opens June 22, 2019.