FEBRUARY VACATION WEEK
February Vacation Week
Tuesday 2/18 - Friday 2/21
9:00a - 3:00p (optional games until 4:00p at no extra charge)
Covers the entire Introductory Python curriculum:
Level I - Strings / Variables / Loops / Conditional Statements
Level II - List Comprehensions / Standard Library Functions
Level III - Objects and Classes
Level IV - Efficiency
In addition to the course modules, vacation week coders have additional time to practice their coding skills, develop independent projects, and enjoy game breaks with friends.
Register by November 1, 2019 and save $100!
- Open to 7th - 12th graders
- Maximum enrollment: 12 students
- Gendered grouping available - please request at registration
- No previous coding experience required
- We use Python IDLE for coding, free to download from python.org.
- Students must bring their own laptops.